Interfaces, Classes, Traits and Enums
- This is the main class. You need to create an own class extending from
this one to initiate the client. The configuration is done by an
abstract schema. That means, all configurations need to be implemented through
- Assets handling.
- Core for real-product-manager-wp-client. It is only initialized once and holds all available initiators.
- Package localization for `real-product-manager-wp-client` package.
- Plugin update and license handling. If the plugin is hosted on wordpress.org, this
class never does anything. But notice, that wordpress.org plugins also needs to "Complete
the setup" and get a "free license" from the RPM license server.
- Utils functionality.
- Let our package act as own "plugin".